Sometimes I feel so wrong
Sometimes I feel so sad
Theres nothing can i do
Without my bestfriend around me
Why did I cant have love
Why did I cant do somethings right
I always think
I always think
I always think
One time
I release
He
Always look at me
I always feeling freak
When I was look at him
I always feel so shy
When me and him so close
But my best friend told me
Do not so close with him
Your heart can be hurt
But now
Side by side
I dont know the truth
But I always know something
Love
Is
Blind
No matter who you are
Yes, love is blind.. No matter who you are..
Sometimes I feel so sad
Theres nothing can i do
Without my bestfriend around me
But now
Side by side
I dont know the truth
But I always know something
Side by side
I dont know the truth
But I always know something
Love is blind..
Created by: Husna D
No comments:
Post a Comment